WORLD CLASS SUPERIOR DENTAL IMPLANTS AT AFFORDABLE RATES
Dental Implants are permanent, fixed replacements for our teeth. These implants duplicate the lost roots of teeth within the dental bone. There are usually three parts of a dental implant:
- Implant – a small metallic screw placed/implanted into the jaw
- Abutment – extension placed on top of the implant
- Crown – replacement tooth that sits on top of the abutment.
You may require one or more implants depending on whether one tooth needs to replaced, multiple teeth need to be replaced or complete jaw needs rehabilitation. We offer the safest dental implant surgery in Delhi and Gurgaon.
ADVANTAGES OF DENTAL IMPLANTS OVER OTHER REPLACEMENT OPTIONS
Dental implants offer a number of advantages over conventional bridges or partial/complete dentures.
- More comfortable, since they look and feel like natural teeth.
- Placement of dental implants does not harm healthy neighbouring teeth. Only the teeth that are missing are replaced without affecting any other teeth
- Longer lifespan of dental implant compared to any other replacement option.
- Improved esthetics and appearance.
- Clearer speech
- Ability to eat better, enjoy more food and above all better nutrition
Implants enable you to enjoy a better quality of life and improve self esteem and confidence.
Steps involved in getting a dental implant
Placing the implant typically takes more than one visit. In certain special situations, a single sitting may be sufficient.
- Initial investigations including x-rays, models and scans are taken
- In the next visit, the implant is placed and allowed to heal. Over the next few months, the bone in your jaw grows around the implant, which secures it in place.
- Once the implant is secure in your jaw, an abutment (a small extension) is fixed top of the implant.
- At the final visit, the replacement tooth is fixed onto the abutment and secured in
Is dental implant surgery painful?